1. CARRIERS: UniformsAndScrubs.com uses third party shipping companies such as UPS, Fedex and USPS based on the best service for the destination specified.
2. DELIVERY TIMING: Under NORMAL circumstances, orders pick, pack and ship within 48 business hours from the date of your order. Under NORMAL circumstances Delivery time to the “Ship To” address specified on your order varies based on where you live in relation to our distribution center, but generally from 5-7 BUSINESS days, up to 7-10 for SmartPost. No orders are processed over the weekends or holidays which therefore adds time to your delivery. Customers who pay by check will have their orders processed after a clearing period as follows: 1) Personal checks held for (2) weeks, 2) Business checks held for (1) week.
3. SHIPPING: UniformsAndScrubs.com normally uses a “Two Ship” policy which will release all available items immediately for shipping, and will forward all remaining “Back Ordered” (B/O) items when they are ALL available. In some short B/O cases, a “Ship Complete” status will hold your items until all are available.
4. SHIPPING OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL US: Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam and Military addresses are a two step process; 1) Ship to UniformsAndScrubs.com, 2) Ship to the customer via USPS Priority mail. All shipments will be held at UniformsAndScrubs.com for final shipment until ALL items are available and with then ship complete. No partial shipments.
5. BACK ORDERS: B/O’s do happen and will cause a delay in shipment based on the availability of the item(s). B/O’s occur when the style/size/color you ordered is not in stock. Most B/O’s are under 2-3 weeks but can be longer. As we source direct from the manufacturer, it is advisable to keep your order active for immediate allocation once the item(s) become available. In the event of a multiple item order, we will ship what is in stock, and ship the B/O's complete when all B/O item(s) are available. In this case customers are NOT charged shipping on B/O’s under NORMAL circumstances, however this does NOT apply to single item orders and shipping will be charged on these per policy.
6. BACK ORDER NOTIFICATION: UniformsAndScrubs.com typically receives B/O information on your order within 24-48 hours after your order is placed. In some cases this may be longer based on inventory status. UniformsAndScrubs.com makes every attempt to notify our customers in a timely fashion the event of a B/O situation, primarily via email. Unfortunately, previously communicated B/O dates can and will change from time to time based on inventory allocations by the manufacturer. UniformsAndScrubs.com makes every attempt to update our customers, but in many cases we are not informed of the B/O until an inquiry is made at which time we pass the information on to our customer.
7. DISCONTINUED ITEMS: When an item(s) on an order is discontinued, standard policy is to refund that item(s) and ship the remainder of the order per our standard shipping policy. Although we make every attempt to determine the integrity of the order in this event, UniformsAndScrubs.com will not be held responsible for making this decision. Original shipping costs on ALL orders are non-refundable under MOST circumstances.
8. CUSTOMER ENTRY ERRORS: When an item(s) on an order is entered incorrectly by the customer, UniformsAndScrubs.com makes every attempt to catch and remedy these issues; however, UniformsAndScrubs.com will not be held responsible for making these corrections and the costs to return and/or reorder the item(s) is solely that of the customer. Shipping costs on ALL replacement or correction orders are non-refundable.
9. DELIVERY ACCEPTANCE: ALL UniformsAndScrubs.com orders ship “SIGNATURE NOT REQUIRED” as most of our customers are not available during standard delivery hours to personally receive their package. It the customer’s responsibility to notify their carrier, neighbors, doormen, building managers, etc. of the pending delivery if you have concern over leaving your package at your residence or place of work. As we utilize third party delivery services (UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc.), please note that it is up to the delivery driver to determine and insure the safe arrival of your package. UniformsAndScrubs.com is not responsible for the package once it leaves the warehouse, although we will assist in problem resolution with the shipper involved. If you have provided a wrong shipping address and request forwarding assistance, you will be charged a $10 handling fee and all forwarding charges as incurred. If you refuse the shipment or have moved without providing the proper address, you will be refunded less a $20 refusal fee.